Sunday, March 20, 2011

Don't F@ck With Me, Brimley!!!

OMG, I just kicked a Wilford Brimley look-alike out of my house and it was AWESOME!!!

I'm selling a ton of stuff (mostly giving away) and he shows up an hour early, I had just gotten out of the shower. He sort of charges on in and I show him the item I'm selling. Now I am selling it for $80 or best offer, and I have a few people lined up who also want the item so it's a seller's market on this one.

He goes, "I'll take it. Now that was $50 right?"

Me, "Nope $80"

Him, "60"

Me, "EIGHTY"

Him, "That's not worth $80"

Me, "There's the door"

He just STARED at me. He really thought I was going to back down. He just stared at me.

Me, "Goodbye"

He sat in his truck outside my house for at least 10 minutes. Enjoy the trip back to Bastrop, Brimley.

Now let me say this. I'd have taken $50. I mean I'm giving away $100's worth of stuff daily for nothing. I just want everything gone.

I didn't like his manner and I do NOT like when they play dumb on the price. Man the fuck up and say, "I'll give you $50" That's all he had to do. Pretending you don't know the price? Bitch move, Brimley, and I'm not having it.

His good ol' boy horseshit manner made me think of Ms. Crawford.

(for the record, I have encountered VERY little of that in my life. most people are very respectful to me. but every once in awhile...)


No comments:

Post a Comment