Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Craigslist: It's So Much More Than Just an Awesome Orgy Finder!!


OMG, I was EPICALLY stressed over stuff (otherwise known as crap I accumulate to give me a false sense of security). Yesterday I decide to take a shot at posting a lot of my stuff for free. Books, DVDs, Kitchen Cuckooness, and Clothes. I have met the most awesome people this afternoon. Learned a little bit about people who are on their different journeys and can benefit from what I view as a noose around my neck. The interactions were awesome and 20 times better than cash. There really are some things that you cannot put a price tag on.

I feel freer this evening. I have a bit more space. I know I'll need to list even more stuff, but I have the room now to throw open the cabinets again and get real with myself as to what I need and what I don't. Well I do NOT need any of it, but you know. What might I realistically use.

Today's been a great day. : )

Ohh, and Ladies, if you're ever feeling a bit down. Post a CL ad and within 10 minutes you'll feel hotter than Angelina Jolie. Your ego will be satisfied and you never have meet anyone, unless you want to. I do this about every six months and my self-esteem shoots through the roof. Hey, sometimes you need to know SOMEONE things you're fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment