Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Apologies to 1621


I don't know if it's that my formative years involved frequent European excursions. I don't know if it's that I'm 1/2 South American. I don't know if it's that I grew up in and lived the first 33 years of my life either 6 - 8 stories off the ground. I don't know if it's that bras are suffocating, but when I'm home 95% of the time I'm topless. So call/text before visiting me.

I am in the process of moving out and a couple weeks back I took down the curtains in my kitchen. I've wondered if the neighbors could see me. The mail carrier gave me all of 1621's mail yesterday. As I saw one of the cars belonging to the couple pull up yesterday, I went out to give them their mail back. Given that the husband could NOT looking me in eyes, I'd say I have my answer.

Don't worry, Mrs. 1621. I'll be gone soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment