Friday, January 21, 2011

The Thing with the Guy at the Place...

This will be right up there as possibly one of my vaguest posts to date as I can't talk about what I need to talk about, but I'm going to allude to several things so that should be fun for you because you'll get NOTHING out of this, but I'll get a bit of a catharsis from the whole thing.

So I have questions that HAUNT me. Two predominate questions. One man knows the answer to at least Question #1, and I GREATLY suspect he knows the answer to Question #2. I may or may not have been married to said man (it was the former). The issues surrounding both Questions 1&2 did irreparable damage to my life at the time and still to this day has a major effect on me. I'd trade something of great value if I could ever get these two questions answered, but I have zero trust in the person who could answer them. It would at least explain a bit why I had to endure what I did. I think about this every day. Every fucking day.

I hope he does too.

The whole incident always makes me think of this song. "Secrets Everywhere, Dirty Games, Nah-Nah-Nah-Nahh...."


2 comments:

  1. I hope that eventually all answers will come.

    btw, That Lightning Seeds cover of the Turtles tune is wild! Hannah Fury did an interesting cover too.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiW4_ROfe88

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I love, love, love The Lightning Seeds and i listened to the song on repeat all day at the office yesterday and was in the BEST mood because of it. I'll ck out this one too. Thanks for the recommendation.

    As for answers, I really do not expect I'll ever get these particular answers, which is no doubt why it haunts me so. :(

    ReplyDelete