Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Belly Dancing -- The Next Thing I'm Up To


I've been researching local instructors and I finally decided on one. There is another I'm quite interested in as well and I may take lessons from her too, but I'm very happy with my choice for my beginners' class. The next session starts the first week of February. I like my new teacher because she performs a lot and I read that she encourages her students to perform as well which is what I want to do. It scares me, but it excites me. I need to get out there, and I think this is what will do it for me. I've been trying to follow youtube videos and I have a dvd, but I need an instructor to sort me out because I do not do well with seeing someone on a video do something and then trying to replicate it. I get all turned around. Despite that, I feel so much sexier the little bit I've been doing. I can't imagine how I will feel once I get it down and eventually with the costumes and all.

Va-va-va-VOOM!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment