Monday, January 3, 2011

"He was just not the sort of person who would wind up in a landfill,"


Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, my God. This is bar none the best sentence I've read in a news article in...well...perhaps EVER. I loved it for all the thoughts it provoked. First thought, "WHO is the sort of person who WOULD wind up in a landfill.". Then as my mind was flooded with all those I know who likely could end up that way, I moved on to the next thought. How little people know about other people. In this case, it was his attorney so the entire statement is full of shit, but it does amaze me at times how little we all know about each other. The little and the big things that we do that we never tell. Sometimes I like to pick out the LEAST likely suspect and spin a tale of criminal madness. I probably don't even come close to what they have done.

You never know anyone except yourself...and a lot of people don't seem to know themselves that well.

Here's the article with the AWESOME quote. (Ohhh, and I'm not making light of his dead - just the absurd comment)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110103/ap_on_re_us/us_federal_official_landfill



No comments:

Post a Comment