Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dirty Pillows


My best friend and I quote movies to each other all the time. "Carrie" has provided a us a few favorites "They'll all laugh at you" and "I can see your dirty pillows" are in frequent rotation. I've started calling Zoe "Dirty Pillows", because she trips out on me each week when I wash the pillow cases on her pillows (yes, she has her own). She's been in rare form since the passing of her brothers. She has started jumping in the tub before I get in to take a shower to prevent me from leaving. I outsmarted her the other day, so I thought, and I got in and started the shower. I'll be damned if she didn't jump right in with me. She is not handling being alone well.

Soooooo, this is where I announce that I'm probably getting a cat this weekend. I'm torn as I did NOT want another pet. Dirty Pillows over here is breaking my heart. She's constantly crying and even tried to befriend a possum that was in the yard. She is hella lonely, and well I am too. I do not understand the insane attachment I had to Wicked and Evil, but I've been completely gutted by their passing. I think maybe New Baby Girl, might be what we both need. I meet her on Saturday at 1pm.

My house no matter if it was my mega-awesome condo, shit post-divorce ghetto apt, other mega-awesome condo, mega-awesome ParkLake house, or now my home in Clarksville has always felt like a home. This house has NOT been a home since the boys died. I hope that NBG will help Zoe and I feel at home again.

(she looks JUST like my boys did when they were babies)

You'll know if I get her.



No comments:

Post a Comment