Thursday, May 27, 2010

What Do You Want?


OMG, this pic by "R2on" really sums up how I feel. I feel like I've been handed the keys to the kingdom, but now I have choose what I want. I really don't know what I want. I've been so embroiled in my pointless little battles that I've been completely distracted for the last __+ years.

So What Do I Want?

I know I want to do something that makes a difference. A big difference. I know I want to help people. Really help them. Authentically help them. I know I want to be a person of my word, a person of honor. I know I want to mend my relationships and have all my interactions with those I know and those I don't be meaningful. These things I know.

Do I want to remarry? Do I want a family? I don't know. That's something that has been plaguing me. I sometimes think I do, but would that just distract me from my bigger purpose? I really think my being alone the last 2 & 1/2 yrs has been HUGE in me moving forward as much as I have. Perhaps if I found the right partner that would help me move along even further? I don't know. I'll sort of back-burner this, but it's definitely simmering (on the back-burner)

No comments:

Post a Comment