Saturday, May 15, 2010

One Week In


I had NO way of knowing last week my life was going to change, but change it has. This week was completely raw (except for the Thursday kolaches and Friday bagels -- Hey, Baby Steps). I'm so excited about this. I can tell a BIG difference in my body already. I'm not going to obsess with weighing because I'm not doing this for weight loss, but I can totally tell a difference in my clothes already. I wonder where this will lead. Will I eventually be 100% raw 100% of the time? I don't know. If I'm feeling as good as I am now, I'd say 'yes'. I'm noticing the foods that normally make me do a double-take are almost turning me off now. That's crazy, but good. They weren't good-for-me foods anyway.

I'm so lucky that I live in a town with a lot of options for a healthier life-style. I had a wonderful experience at Talkhouse today. I had the Rawsagna and my god was it tasty!! John (the owner) had me sample their granolas, breads, and cracker and all of them were every bit as good as their less-healthy counterparts and really I'd say they tasted better. It is so great that not only I have a place like this as an option, but it's literally in my backyard.

I also found an AWESOME Ashiatsu therapist and had a great session with her today. AustinAshiatsu.com, you should SO check it out. I'll be doing a yelp review about Cathy shortly (probably tomorrow I'm way tired).

All in all a great day. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment