Sunday, May 9, 2010

Raw Foods Day 1: Help Me, Jesus


So I was up and at 'em early this morning. I wanted to get out to the store when it was relatively empty so I could linger in the produce aisle. I pretty much bought every other item. I counted a total of 23 items. My cart looked like someone had a hard on for nature. It was awesome though. So colorful and fresh looking.

I'm just a little lost right now. I cook. I use heat. Now I can't or not nearly as often anymore. It will be an adjustment for sure, but I think I'm going to see a dramatic difference in my health in just a few weeks. I'm excited. I think this will really challenge my creativity. I like to think I'm a good cook. Now let's see if I'm a good 'cook' with one hand tied behind my back. I think I will find that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment