Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I See Dead People--And It's FREAKING Me Out!!!


I saw something today that reminded me of the movie (a bunch of drawers open like the kitchen scene) and that got a mini-convo going about Willis being dead. It was SO funny as we discussed that scene where we learn he's dead, I totally got goosebumps and was so freaked out I had to walk away. I wonder who was around. : )

It's Day 3 of raw living and I'm feeling good. I am far less tired than I was just a few days ago. I am really impressed at all the information I'm able to find. Each day I've found more and more info that makes things so much easier. I'm also impressed at how kind and helpful everyone is. I've never really encountered that in anything else I've looked into before. It's nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment