Saturday, April 9, 2011

Dreams

I'm a big dreamer. I have extremely vivid dreams. They are often so vivid that I am not 100% they didn't happen especially when they involve people in my life.

Lately I have been dreaming that I'm pregnant. I think I'm dreaming that nightly. I had a dream a few nights back that I was going to have an abortion. I was terrified and the doctor who was going to perform it was soooooo kind. He was almost God-like in the dream. He told me "No matter what you do, every thing will be alright." I remember weeping and then needing to find someone who has become my go to person for anything huge that I'm dealing with. That dream was so strong that I actually shared it with my Grandmother.

Then last night I'm pregnant again, but I wasn't showing but I was lactating (sorry, I know it's gross). It was so weird.

I know I'm dealing with a lot of change, but it's just weird that I'm dreaming about it in this fashion where I never have before.

Maybe I'm going to be the 2nd Immaculate Conception.

No comments:

Post a Comment