Saturday, April 16, 2011

20 Questions To Ask Yourself Every Sunday (it's Sunday back home already)

1. What did I learn last week?
That my observations were correct

2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week?
2nd Interview for a job that would be a big change for me

3. Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why?
I saw the sun come up over the city from my window and felt at peace

4. What do I regret from last week and what can I do about it/ learn from it?
That I didn't call the vet sooner (she'll be here Monday at 12:15, but Zoe's not well)

5. What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish this week?
Turn 36 tomorrow at 9:01 PM EST (so just don't die before then)

6. What is the most stressful thing in my life right now?
My self-imposed deadlines for everything

7. How can I go about improving it?
I don't know that I should. Is having goals wrong?

8. What have I been avoiding that needs to get done?
Organizing the new place

9. What opportunities are still on the table?
The job

10. What am I forgetting?
I forget

11. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to?
Yeah, but it wouldn't be nice -- so I don't

12. How can I help someone else this coming week?
I don't much pre-plan helping. I help as the need arises.

13. What treat will I promise myself this week?
Spa treatments tomorrow for the birthday

14. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 months?
New job, Get financial house in better order, Commit to a fitness plan

15. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals?
Yes!!! The move, the interview, and I've really cut my portions, plus living on the second floor, the stairs are starting to slightly trim my hips/ass (slightly there's a lot more to be done there)

16. What’s the next step for each goal?
See if I get the job, if not start looking for another one. Start paying the debt down. Research gyms in the neighborhood.

17. What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week?
Birthday

18. What are my fears?
That I made a FUCKING COLOSSAL mistake coming to Austin, same fear I've had the last 3 yrs

19. What am I most grateful for?
The glimpses of what could be

20. What can I do to make life more beautiful?
Buy flowers more often. I love flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment