Thursday, April 14, 2011

Discipline: I Need It


Okay, go ahead and giggle and get all your naughty thoughts out there, I'll wait for you.


Okay, you done? I giggled too, when it dawned on me that I really need discipline (I snickered again) as I was driving this morning. I was trying to assess what's missing in my life that I have control over and that's it. I have zero accountability in my life. Say what I will about my ex-husband (and we know I will), but he kind of kept me on a certain path. Not the right one, but at least on one.

I basically am like a 5 year old who can do adult things. Anything I want, I get, do, see, what-have-you. There is limited discipline. That's why every thing's gone tits up. I need to get things sorted out and set rules for myself. I just have to establish what those are.

Example: I don't have a TX toll tag. I still periodically go through the tolls here, TX takes a pic, sends the bill to my Orlando address, and my Grandparents pay the bill. I'm going to be 36 on Monday, I mean come on!! That's the crap I'm talking about. I need to man up.

I need discipline.

(do you know how hard it was to find a pic that wasn't obscene?)

No comments:

Post a Comment