Thursday, May 30, 2013

Ways You Give Your Power Away: Being a Doormat



Getting closer to the end. Copied from "Waking Up Groggy"


8. Being a doormat

It’s not selfish to say no, you have a right to live your own life and do your own thing. There is no good reason to constantly do what other people tell you to do without question. You’re not being cruel by refusing to put yourself out for someone else. Don’t allow others to walk all over you.

You know what a doormat is for? Cleaning the dirt off the bottom of shoes, don’t let other people wipe their shit on you.


Oh me oh my. I was a doormat. Just for a couple select people, but I was. I find that I tend to be a doormat for the men I care about. Hence my desire to be alone.


Tomorrow's Power Thief: Worship --- Yep, I do that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment