Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Ways You Give Your Power Away: Allowing Others to Make Decisions and/or Speak for You



Copying again from "Waking Up Groggy"'s blog


6. Allowing others to make decisions and/or speak for you

Whether it’s low self-esteem, laziness, not enough time or energy it’s not an excuse for allowing others to run your life. You have it within you to make a good decision, you can do the research, you can use your own intuition, you don’t need someone else to make all of your decisions….stand up for yourself, speak up, don’t let others dominate you.

If you continue to allow others to run your life, ask yourself; do you enjoy living as a slave?




I don't do this one too much anymore, but I certainly used to. I think for me it was more fear of making the wrong decision or my serial People-Pleasing that drove it.


Tomorrow's Power Thief 7. Believing everything is love and light, kittens, and rainbows.

No comments:

Post a Comment