Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Secret of My (Lack of) Success

Sooooo, it's that time again. I'm discontent. I have legit reasons (as I usually do) for wanting/needing to move on, but GODDAMN, I do so tire of this. I was all set to get my Masters in what I already have a BA in, and as I have with my prior Masters attempts - I"m scrapping it for now. I see I really don't like management at all. I might even actually hate it, and I'm not sure I'm any good at it. I lack the megalomaniacal tendencies that I apparently need. So what to do, what to do? No seriously, please tell me. I'm open to suggestions.

2 comments:

  1. I could really use a pedicurist if you move back to Fla :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come work with me! We'll revive the Syndicate! If that doesn't work, we've already discussed that there are certain individual's out there who could benefit from our management. And if all else fails there's always my other Internet business idea. I mean, you ARE pretty photogenic! :)

    ReplyDelete