Sunday, May 22, 2011

20 Questions To Ask Yourself Every Sunday - May 22, '11

1. What did I learn last week?
That I've missed/needed/thrive on attention from a man who's interested in me

2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week?
Starting and sticking to a fast

3. Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why?
Multiple Moments :)

4. What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish this week?
Stay on the fast

5. What can I do right now to make the week less stressful?
Just did it. Total house cleaning.

6. What have I struggled with in the past that might also affect the upcoming week?
Self-doubt and fear

7. What was last week’s biggest time sink?
Wasting time thinking about someone I can't have

8. Am I carrying any excess baggage into the week that can be dropped?
Ohhh, it's so dropped

9. What have I been avoiding that needs to get done?
My hair, that's for Wednesday and getting the PILE of laundry to the wash and fold

10. What opportunities are still on the table?
I really don't know. I think the one I really want still is, but I'm starting to doubt

11. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to?
No

12. Is there anyone that deserves a big ‘Thank You’?
Yeah :)

13. How can I help someone else this coming week?
I don't know. I have to admit, I need to focus on myself this week. Lots happening.

14. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 years?
Job I love. Relationship I love. Leave Austin in TWO years if I don't have one of these

15. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals?
Well time has passed so in that sense, but my actions no. I'm rather fatalistic about this place.

16. What’s the next step for each goal?
Get my resume out there. Drop weight and get myself out there.

17. What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week?
Succeeding at my fast. Flirting with my prospective summer fling. :)

18. What are my fears?
That the thing I want most won't come to pass

19. What am I most grateful for?
The much needed attention I've received this week

20. If I knew I only had one week to live, who would I spend my time with?
Family and certain friends

No comments:

Post a Comment