Monday, August 13, 2012

Cover Me

Soooooooooooooo. Today would have been my 1 yr anniversary with the only other guy I ever lived with other than my husband. Would have been. That ended 10 days ago. I'd be sad, but I knew he wasn't the one. Nice dude - NOT the one. So I move forward, but with more of a purpose now. After a few years of being vehemently anti-relationship, I'm moving into a different phase. A phase of very much wanting a solid relationship and to start a family. Is the clock ticking? I don't think so (although it probably should be at 37). I just think I've played enough. I don't think there's that much more fun to be had going down my usual frivolous path. I was listen to Bruce tonight and thought that "Cover Me" kind of sums up what I'm looking for.
So onward and upward. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment