Monday, April 26, 2010

Queen of Pain


Oh my am I tired of hurting. Dr. Miracle Worker really popped something back into place this evening and I feel better right now. I hope to be able to row tomorrow. Especially since there are only a couple classes left.

Speaking of pain, I got married on this day. TRUST ME, I think that has a lot to do with things. I think I'm tense, which pisses me off because I feel I'm so beyond all of that. One good thing, I haven't cried today --- yet.

Anyway, enough of the negative. I had a cool thing happen. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it when I think about something and then someone says something that resonates with that thought in some way. That happened to me this evening. Also, I clearly need to learn more about Landmark Forum. I've now had 6 people tell me about it and every single one of them is so enthusiastic about it. I guess the Universe is trying to tell me something.

On an unrelated note, Pam Anderson looks HOT as a brunette. Yes, I'm watching DWTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment