Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Ways You Give Your Power Away: Believing Everything Is Love & Light, Kittens, and Rainbows



Day 7 and Power Thief 7. Copying from "Waking Up Groggy"


Believing everything is love and light, kittens and rainbows

This is disempowering because denying an essential part of your being is to live in fear of your own nature…. we all have a dark side- we all get angry, we all can be pushed to violent reactions and we all have thoughts that we wouldn’t want anyone to know about…it’s called being human. Life is both dark and light, if you don’t embrace and accept your dark side and the dark side of life you become weak and a victim.


I. Fucking. Hate. This. Shit. Being into self-help the way I am, I get around waaaayyyyy too much of this. I find people who do this to either a) be in total denial b) be a RAGING PHONY c) a combo of both. Honestly, I really feel it's more B for Total B.S.

If you want to do this to yourself go for it, but don't do it around me. You won't know me for long.


Tomorrow's Power Thief "Being a Doormat"


No comments:

Post a Comment